Tips for Testosterone Injections
PLEASE DO NOT attempt to inject a full dose of 0.5mL as you will find it unpleasant. Multiple injections of 0.25 or 0.3ml at a time is ok.
- Practice injecting with saline solution prior to testosterone.
- Get familiar with the device, know how to match the strength of the injector to the desired dose.( can send you videos)
- After practice with saline, start with small dose of testosterone, no more than 0.2-0.25 at a time.
- Practice injecting yourself in different parts of your body, abdomen, inner thighs, outer thighs by yourself, for injecting your shoulder and back of your arm ask for assistance.
- We sell only the EC certified Comfort-in™ please be aware of fake and copies.
- We use courier with tracking accompanied with documents , you will receive your order in few days but your country’s customs might charge duties.
TRT Testosterone Replacement Therapy
We have two devices suitable for Testosterone:
Please search on your preferred search engine : differences between subcutaneous and intramuscular injections of testosterone and or "micro dosing"
Subcutaneous Administration of Testosterone
If you are considering injectable testosterone, then remember, that this is a type of steroid that triggers the body receptors to increase the rate of testosterone hormone in the body. But when we are discussing it in the context of biology, then this is an androgenic sex hormone which is usually found in males. The adrenal gland is the source of the secretion of this hormone.
For men, the highest level of testosterone in the body is in the morning. Women also have testosterone in their body, but their level is 10 times lesser than the men’s.
Should you Take Testosterone Injection for Bodybuilding?
Well, the answer to this question completely depends on the individual and how much he has practiced for body building. So the final answer can be only given after a complete analysis of the body. Also, dosage may differ for each Individual therefore you are advised to educate yourself first with qualified professionals only and learn about all hormones functioning. Steroids definitely help in gaining a muscular body but you should not take a risk for your health. To be on the safer side you need to follow Prescription until the complete therapy comes to an end.